**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, March 5, 2013



Music is so expressive. Listening completely to the words and melody
will aid in telling your story. If you're often at a loss for words,
but gotta let it be known before things get out of hand, a good song will do.

This song "Charades" by Chrisette Michele exudes sexiness.
I'm always at my sexiest after a long hard rant(like my yesterday) about nothing.
Shut me up and have your way with me afterwards.
That's usually how that went back in the day.
Today I am embracing my abstinence and natural me... But
Listen to this↓↓↓↓