**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, April 15, 2013

It's His Birthday

I ask God why is he still in my heart
Why even through so much discontent
No matter how much I try to block him out
No matter how ireful I get year after year
No matter how many times I say, "forget him"
I Can't
When my heart yearns for him
And I wonder why It's so hard to let go
I know he's not mine to covet
But he's been a consistent good friend
I won't turn my back on him
I Just Can't
If asked to personify a winner
When asked who knows the Lord
Name one worthy intelligent man
A man that knows and values his own worth
Think of someone that deserves an abundance of all he desires
I Can
That man would be Vayda Smith
In all aspects of what a man should be, it is him
It's his Birthday, Happy Birthday Baby
I Love You!
Your Friend Infinity ~Angela