**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Escapes

 You have other memorable days besides your birthday and today. Yet I re-call annual attention to this day because this day is your second birthday. One you created. A day you decided to take your life back, slam and lock the door. No more invasions from unwelcomed occurrences. Stuff that plagued you for a time in your life that you let your guard down. You're superior to that "stuff". You escaped the stuff that could have changed your identity. I know you... You are the man that changed a direction. A man that refused to let superficial matter deter him. Happy Anniversary and Happy reBirthday, It just keeps getting better doesn't it?!
♥ Always, Your Friend Angela