**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Friday, September 13, 2013

Mr. Smith's Letter

Time Has Wings...
Mr. Kenneth L. Smith
April 29, 1957 - Sept.13, 1991

Wow, I have been a widow for 22 years today.
Although it was not an ideal marriage, I genuinely thank you for being a strong and confident man. The only man that valued my worth and made me your wife.

Sure there have been other "loves" and "situationships". But you made certain to "put the ring on it" securing what no other man that preceded you, was wise enough to do. For taking on the task of putting up with my ever changing temperament and being a second father to my children, I love and thank you.

May you rest comfortably, as you are remembered on this day.

Angela