**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Whooo ?


People that have a relationship with me, one way or another, seem to believe that I am self centered. Well I don't see how they could say that. I am genuine, sharing and caring. Very considerate.

Here's some scenario's...

I've had someone tell me a few years ago, "Oh, I forgot. If it doesn't revolve around Angela, it doesn't mean anything". I object!

Just last week I had someone tell me, "The world doesn't spin on Angela's axle". Well again, I object!

Alright... I'm not objecting to mean that the world and or it's axle does revolve around me. The objection is that I do NOT think that about myself.

In between those two guys telling me that, I had this discussion with one daughter,

Me: "Hey, so n so said I think the world revolves around me."
Daughter"You do act like that sometimes."
Me: "How ?"
Daughter: "Well we don't do anything unless it's what YOU want to do."
Me: "Exactly! Why would I do something that I DIDN'T want to do."
Daughter: "My point!" "So we always change OUR desires to suit YOURS, or we don't do it."
Me: Ohh, I get your point. I need to compromise and go outside of MY comfort zone sometimes?"
Daughter: "Yes!"
Me: "Alright, I'll try."

Today I told a different daughter what was said last week, and it went like this...

Me: "Aye, so n so said I think... blah blah blah"
Daughter: "Not all the time."
Me: "What? You mean sometimes I do? Well give me an example in your opinion."
Daughter: "U just sometimes don't care a lot about others"
Me: "Awwwwl, I'm sorry if I ever made u feel that way."
Daughter: "Not me! Jus other's"
Me: "Ohh, ok well yeah - no, lol - I gotta try to do better"
Daughter: "It a work out for u LOVE"

Ok, I ended it there. I thought long and hard about what I could've said and or done to make someone feel uneasy, disregarded or disrespected. A few things came up, but I had never thought of it the way they all did. With that being said, I genuinely apologize to any and everyone that has ever experienced a sense of slight from me, to any degree.

Sincerely, ~Ms. Angela