**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Wait is Over


The 4 pt. fiction series is complete. Serene Necessities Vol. 4 is now available @ Smashwords.com and will soon  follow All of my previously released ebooks at the other 9 vendors. Barnes & Noble, Sony, Apple, Diesel, Kobo, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor Blio, Flipkart and Oyster

Thank you to those of you that have sampled and or purchased my ebooks. Your support is very much appreciated.
Genuinely,
~Angela aka Angel Dust