ikr?! Wait... What?


I'm going to do my best to make this my first, not so negative, but thrusting toward it, post of the year. Try to stay with me. Okay so...
Someone, even me, has vented and ranted on and on about something and or someone that they want or need to denounce. You believe it, them, us, me, and a lot of energy is spent. And then you go ahead and recharge it. In so many words or less, stop telling everyone how you really feel, when you really don't feel that way at all. It's consuming; because you, we, they do it all the time. You, we, they, I look really off balanced when we say one thing that makes total sense and then do the complete opposite.
Just stop talking. I don't know how my "recycled" rants/vents make you feel, but yours make me like YOU a lot less. And I'm more apt to not take you serious, right before I cut you off completely. Oh and feel free to cut me off too, and then paste me back in(again). Delirious....
See, that wasn't too bad. Just a little confusing maybe.¯\(ツ)/¯


Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn