**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scarcity VS Abundance


Without divulging my prayers, hopes and dreams, I'll say a few words about faith and the outcome of patience.

Often times we wonder why we have not the desires of our hearts and feel slighted that others may have more. Whether it be wealth, family, friends and the like. The real concentration should be on why God has limited and or removed those things from you. 

When I sit real still and revisit the things that were not granted on my time or taken without expectation, I can clearly see that something better is ahead. Something bigger and more sustainable in a situation or circumstance where those people, places or things were not or will not fit into my best interest.

I am thankful to be where I am today, so that I may acquire a healthier and happier tomorrow.