The Whole Pie


I won't call it bragging when it's true. 

I consider myself to be complete. Since becoming head of house by the age of 15, I've learned to establish and present my total worth in a relationship and as a person. In my many relation and situationships that have developed over the years, I've remained consistent and fair.

The one thing that burdens me as a piece of disrespect, are the guys that choose or consider other women aka "slices" as their primary partner, and once they realize that they aren't "whole" they attempt to enlist me to supplement their deprivation. 

If I can't suffice as your whole pie, I will not be your slice. It's all or nothing with me. I'll embrace my celibacy until that one man is worthy of consumption.  

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn