**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Valuable Entity


Throughout the years I came across individuals that I initially deemed a friend until I really met one.
I laughed and joked and confided in those friends and to my understanding that was all there was to it.
By the time I was 45 I had pretty much extinguished those friends, as I felt an overwhelming deprivation of sincerity and support. Before closing the door completely to 1 or 2 of them, someone came along and showed me what to otherwise expect.




When I needed to talk about everything or nothing, that friend listened. When I was out of words, my friend spoke. Just as most friendships, we had our share of misunderstanding and disagreements. We wavered but never ceased.  

I called upon my friend first, when my Daddy died. First again when I was in an automobile accident. When I was ailing, indecisive or scared. Any and everything of extreme measure. And of course I can't leave out the random trivial "stuff". Each time I reached out, I was wholly welcomed, consoled and or offered a sense of reasoning.  

Well lately, although I know I could still call on my friend, I haven't. I fell in love with my friend and it got in the way of what I wanted, needed and expected. I got confused and blinded by my emotions and overlooked my mutually intended role as a friend. Which ultimately led to me shutting him out.

Regardless of what I thought I needed, being selfish with what and how much I wanted, in all actuality it was me that stopped being a friend. My extensions of friendship were conditional. He was always there. I left...
My friend Vayda. I have never found another quite like him. Doubt if I ever will. He is an original. 
I sincerely and respectfully Love Him