**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, May 29, 2014

**Getting Out Alive


How many times do you let it bump into you, before you get out of the way?
How long must you stand in a line that's not moving?
How do you get out of there after being stuck for so long?
When you're standing in a line that's not moving, in a room full of obstacles with no doors,
You simply pick up your shit, kick the roof off the mutha fucka and climb out.