**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Save The Date


I genuinely favor professional fighting of any degree/level. I'm highly anticipating the Jones vs Cormier fight on Jan. 3 2015. So much so that I wouldn't mind going all the way to MGM Grand to be amongst the spectators. I don't believe I've witnessed the skill of either fighter; however, I loathe boasters, so that sorta leans me in the direction of Jon Jones as a favorite. Cocky vs Confidence is a true story that differs in great degree.

They still have rooms available at affordable prices, which is great since I may as well enjoy Vegas for a bit, right?!
So after viewing the ticket prices, I'm assuming that the highest at $1,003 lets you feel the sweat being knocked from either contenders` brow. And the low end of $128 allows you to gain peeks from the entry way. Hmmm... is this battle televised?! Either way it or I go, I wish the best of bout to both men.