The Experiment

For the last 10 years, I've displayed what I thought they wanted to see. My actions and demeanor had been simply altered to demonstrate just how low I could go with being submissive, nagging and overly tolerant. Prior to the switch, I was told that I was heartless, uncaring, dominant and selfish. Well, I put on a major front which made me appear clingy, foolish, vulnerable, naive and it left me feeling down right belittled. It's almost as if I were in purgatory. Then finally after all those years, I prayed the rest of it away, closed the last door and I'm transitioning into a whole. Never again will they see me like that.
I wasted my time, sanity and sense of being. A lot of it was fine and fun, but for the most part, the experiment/experience was extremely taxing. The impact I left on the minds and hearts of 4 men was outrageous and most likely who they believed they met. In the end, I was disrespected and disregarded at some point by all 4 of them. It showed that a weak woman has no legs. A person will misuse you as much as you will allow. To some I apologize and to some, fuck you very much, you get what you deserve.

                                  Now let me get back to living. Starting yesterday!


Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn