**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Run Nariah Run

So... back in the day, mannnny days ago, I was thee fastest runner in my family, my neighborhood, class, and the entire IPS School system(boys and girls). I done that up until the 7th grade, where I was beaten 2 out of 3 times by a girl and I couldn't handle it. I'd never been beaten, so I gave up.
Well today, it makes me a proud Grandmother to announce that my granddaughter, Nariah, won 3, 1st place prize medals for her track goals today. I am THEE proudest of her. Hope she never stops running!
Well... see for yourself... 
   video