**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, August 1, 2016

The Never Ending Pen


I've been writing someone a letter now, for almost a month. Adding to it whenever the mood strikes me. I have no intention of delivering it, I just want to jot down nearly every passing thought, reminiscent moment, or current event that I'd like to share. I'm curious as to how long I'll do this before it's no longer fun or valuable. 



What makes it valuable is that, it would be a nice random surprise if I ever mail it. Who knows?! One day perhaps...