Confirmation


I love hearing and or seeing my young adult children, display something in the exact manner in which I have or will. They've literally reduced me to tears listening to them, knowing that these are their own characteristics. Possibly fashioned after me, being that I'm their mother, but certainly of their own.

There's no way they could have been present when I said or done that. Especially in a work environment. Or a private conversation in which they weren't present.

Thanks God, for showing me, me. For letting the mirrored images of my adult, mature, responsible self, be revealed so that I know I too am a good person. Your will reigns within us all. Good Job Us.
I love them by default! I like them because they are genuinely good people. My people!


Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn