**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Questioning

Do they really care, or are they going thru the motions. Motions of expectations. Expectations of what they think you want to see or hear.
Hearing from them makes you happy, but what do you really feel. Feelings get hurt when it's not what you want. Wanting to feel and be loved, is the goal. Goals aren't always satisfied.
Satisfied to know I was at least thought of.

Happy Birthday to me!