Monday, March 12, 2018

Here It Came


I do believe that what goes around comes right back around, and I'm witnessing some of it now with my young adults. I was a very young mother, so the amount of frustration I experienced as head of household was indeed heavier than most. There were times when what I endured from their juvenile bad behavior, felt like hell on earth. But now that I made it through; and we all survived me as an inexperienced teen to young adult mom, it can now be seen as pebbles and small rocks thrown at me, compared to the stones and boulders being tossed in the paths of my "kids" as parents today. They are frustrated, angry, dazed and confused, when they should be like, "Oh, there's my shat. Right there where I left if for mom to clean up, only bigger". I'm sorry that they are going through it because they are still my babies and I wish no ill days upon them, but as I stated earlier, this is YOUR boomerang. It's been chucked out and there's no way to avoid it's return. Point that out to them now, for they're sure to see it again, when THEY settle down. The impact stings!


It's ColdπŸ₯Ά

There are two types of men, in scenarios where 1 was previously preferred over another, for his seemingly wise ways. Quicker to draw a conc...