Sunday, March 25, 2018

Stubby McBratworth


I dislike how stubborn and bratty I can and sometimes get when something doesn't flow my way.
I'm like a kid with a dirty diaper; that wants the candy off of a high shelf, to take to Disneyland
on a rainy day, but now I can't go outside. Then when it stops raining, I can't find my other shoe.

So now it's time to go to bed, ain't no more candy, and no one shows up for story time type ish.
I had a lovely my way kinda day yesterday; but today, here comes some of the noise I'ont wanna hear.

But I'm living and loving life. Being 5 dimes and some change still feels good, in spite of the let downs. Which are really minor, I might add. I'm just being a turd about some things that I have no control over. I can still smell em though! Humph...


It's ColdπŸ₯Ά

There are two types of men, in scenarios where 1 was previously preferred over another, for his seemingly wise ways. Quicker to draw a conc...